Do you feel stuck and in a RUT?
Life just has no flavor these days, you seem to do the same thing day in and day out. You have a routine and it’s very rare that anything exciting ever seems to happen.
Stop waiting to live your dream!
People everywhere seem to be waiting for something to happen before they can begin living their dream. This is a HUGE mistake. Now is the time to make things happen. What are you waiting for? Are you waiting for something to come and bulldoze you into a life of excitement?
- I don’t have time!
- I’m broke!
- I don’t have a hobby!
- My friends are busy!
- I’m just too tired!
You might be short on time or money, but you need to get started living. It is time to dust off those dreams you crammed in a box and shoved under the bed! There are plenty of things you can do to get moving and adding a little bit of salsa to your daily routine. Let today be the day you start to make you dreams come true!
You need to realize that life gets shorter each day that passes you by. It’s easy to believe that you have time to do what you really want after the kids finish school, you have a better job, you retire, or more money in the bank. The truth is, none of really know just how much time we have left! You can make excuses all day long, but there will never be a perfect time to start living your dreams!
Here are some tips to start living your dream:
- Define your dream. What is it you truly want in life? Have a crystal clear picture of what your dream life consists of. It’s just not enough to have a vague idea. It’s important to be clear so when you are challenged with obstacles, you will have the motivation to keep moving toward that dream.
- Do a little each day. A little turns into a lot over time. Remember, you will get there faster than you are now. How much closer would you be to your dream if you would have started last year… two years … five years ago?
- Work on those limiting beliefs that you keep hearing inside your head. Any thought that keeps you from getting started is a limiting belief. You need to learn to quiet that voice and know that those creepy little words are just not true.
- Focus on things you can control. There aren’t too many things you can actually control. However, it makes no sense to spend your time, energy and focus worrying about things outside of your control. Keep your attention where it can make a difference.
- Celebrate your victories! A long journey is easier with a few pleasant experiences along the way. Celebrate your progress regularly.
It’s never too late, or too early to begin living the life that lights your soul on fire! Remember, each second that passes by is a second you’ll never get back. There’s no reason you shouldn’t start living your dream right now!